Not to be missed until next November 16 at the beautiful Fernand Léger Museum in Biot, the exhibition presenting the triptych "Class War, Militant, Gateway" face to face with the "builders" of Fernand Léger.
Random discovery of a beautiful contemporary art gallery in the city center of Nice at 10 rue Assalit. A warm welcome, generous, which made us want to try to make you want to come and visit. A preview in images and video interview…
A few words about the means of transport in Nice to avoid, when possible, the use of the private car. Either by using public transport, bus or tram, or rental bikes, electric or classic. Or even rental electric cars. Little feedback and impressions ...
A series of very high definition panoramic images to observe the city of Nice from its heights.
The time which passes during this confinement linked to the Sras-cov-2 virus, or covid19, gives us the opportunity to present you some Nice sundials (French Riviera). Discover this heritage from Rauba Capeu, Masséna high school etc ... with images, virtual tours and an interview with specialist Roger Torrenti...
A haven of greenery in the middle of the French Riviera city, the promontory is located between the port and the old town. We propose you a virtual or virtual reality tour of this place steeped in history.
Lovers and enthusiasts of Nice (France), will discover on this section of the site, a hundred questions classified into different themes. The opportunity to consolidate your knowledge or to play together in the form of a quiz.
A practical, silent and pleasant way to get around Nice. Electric scooters, available everywhere, will allow you to easily cross the French Riviera capital or if you are tourists passing by to stroll according to your desires. A quick overview and feedback.
A real pleasure to leave the city center of Nice for a walk towards the hill of Mont Boron with a panorama towards the Baie des Anges and Villefranche-sur-mer.
While strolling on the Promenade des Anglais or in the city parks you may come across beautiful and valiant horses ridden by crews of the Nice local police.
Some virtual reality images of the city of Nice, to view with a helmet or a simple tablet. Perhaps the opportunity to escape for a moment, from our respective interiors ...
An interesting, too little known place in Nice that we suggest you discover in pictures, especially if the subject of prehistory interests you or if intellectual curiosity is one of your qualities.
More Articles ...
- Soulages exhibition in Nice
- Pointe des Sans Culottes hike or run at Nice
- Terra Amata Museum
- Jogging in Nice
- Airbus A380 in Nice
- Paul Helbronner in Nice
- Saint François tower Nice
- The Saint-Bernardin Chapel in Antibes
- The green flow in Nice
- Book Fair of Mouans-Sartoux
- Mala Beach
- Eze en lumières
- CrossOver Festival
- Visit Notre Dame de Vie in Mougins
- « Hors Normes », the film
- Fernand Léger Museum
- Donation Kronberger Nice
- Coastal walk in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
- Stroll in Biot
- Cross with Lou Passagin
- Walk to the gardens of Cimiez
- Nice Cool et Verte
- New paintings at the Sainte-Réparate Cathedral
- Exhibition Cinemapolis Nice
- Yogaia, a nice yoga class in Nice
- Yves Saint Laurent's Asian Dream Exhibition in Nice
- Nice Carnival King of the Cinema
- Provencal Market of Antibes
- Visit the Matisse Museum in Nice
- Art Nice in the old town of Nice
- Exposition Glass is Biot Iful
- Move with the blue bikes from Nice
- "La Fête du Citron" in Menton
- Meyer et Bernini at Nice
- The Saint Sépulcre Chaptel
- Alziari in Nice
- Wander around Garibaldi square in Nice
- Massena Museum in Nice
- The Naive Art Museum of Nice
- Eze and its exotic garden
- Walk to Saint Hospice Point
- Saint Hospice Chapel
- Monegasque illuminations
- The Bartoux Gallery in Monaco
- Visit the Wesselmann exhibition at Villa Paloma (NMNM)
- The illuminations and the Christmas village of Place Masséna in Nice
- The Nice Carnival
- Visit the Chagall Museum in Nice
- Corsica from continental shores: Mirage or reality
- Walk to the Authion
- Canadairs on the French Riviera
- Shopping at the Liberation Market
- Japanese Garden of Monaco
- Jules Chéret Museum of Fine Arts in Nice
- Expo Venet "Conceptual Years" at Mamac in Nice