First fireworks of the National Day three years after the frightful July 14, 2016. A compact crowd presents this Saturday, July 13, 2019. Of joy, emotion and the desire to say: no, we will not give in to fear.
We had the chance to attend a preview screening of the film "Hors Norms" directed by Olivier Nakache and Eric Tolenado at the Pathé Lingotière cinema in Nice on July 1st, 2019. A superb long feature on the subject of mental disability but more broadly on tolerance and acceptance of the other in its differences.
We recommend you to visit the exhibition devoted to the recent donation by Mr Karlheinz Kronberger of 169 paintings in the city of Nice. Collection partly exposed to the magnificent Jules Cheret Museum of Fine Arts. Small report of the inauguration and some images of the exhibition.
The pretty village of Biot perched on the heights of Sophia Antipolis attracts many visitors and tourists especially for its glass craftsmen but also for the calm and the coolness of its streets in full summer.
Discovery in pictures of a district of Nice offering a quite different atmosphere of the seaside and the "Prom": the gardens of the bullring of Cimiez and the monastery of the same name, but also the Matisse, archeology and Franciscan museums.
Invited by the diocese of Nice to the inauguration and installation of three new paintings adorning the Cathedral Sainte-Réparate in the old towm of Nice, we offer you some images and impressions of this pleasant moment, which took place in the presence of Monseigneur Marceau, Bishop of Nice and the painter Hugo Bogo.
A small chapel set in a Tuscan garden surrounded by cypresses and olive trees housing a museum and a small photo exhibition.
A few words and pictures to encourage you to visit the superb Fernand Léger museum in Biot, the temporary exhibition "Vis-à-vis, Fernand Léger and his friends", the permanent exhibition, the architecture and the layout of the places not forgetting the very pleasant garden, its refreshment bar with a view of the gigantic outdoor mosaic with bright and refreshing colors.
A small, fairly easily passable path runs along the famous harbor of Villefranche sur Mer on the side of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat. Breathtaking landscape, Mediterranean scent and calm at the rendezvous ...
A small Nice boat offers you a shortcut from one shore to the other of the port of Nice. Allegory of Nice and the Alpes-Maritimes: land of travelers and tourists from all over the world. Exploration in photos, video and virtual visit.
An event located along the green flow just in front of the beautiful high school Masséna and interested in the ecological transition. This first edition attracted a large audience and was the occasion of many events, conferences and round tables.
The beautiful Masséna museum in Nice, along the "Promenade des Anglais", hosts until September 30, 2019 an exhibition entitled "Nice, Cinémapolis" and devoted to the filmography of the capital of the Riviera. Some pictures and for once a look a little critical, on this exhibition that is nevertheless worth seeing.
More Articles ...
- Yogaia, a nice yoga class in Nice
- Yves Saint Laurent's Asian Dream Exhibition in Nice
- Nice Carnival King of the Cinema
- Provencal Market of Antibes
- Visit the Matisse Museum in Nice
- Art Nice in the old town of Nice
- Exposition Glass is Biot Iful
- Move with the blue bikes from Nice
- "La Fête du Citron" in Menton
- Meyer et Bernini at Nice
- The Saint Sépulcre Chaptel
- Alziari in Nice
- Wander around Garibaldi square in Nice
- Massena Museum in Nice
- The Naive Art Museum of Nice
- Eze and its exotic garden
- Walk to Saint Hospice Point
- Saint Hospice Chapel
- Monegasque illuminations
- The Bartoux Gallery in Monaco
- Visit the Wesselmann exhibition at Villa Paloma (NMNM)
- The illuminations and the Christmas village of Place Masséna in Nice
- The Nice Carnival
- Visit the Chagall Museum in Nice
- Corsica from continental shores: Mirage or reality
- Walk to the Authion
- Canadairs on the French Riviera
- Shopping at the Liberation Market
- Japanese Garden of Monaco
- Jules Chéret Museum of Fine Arts in Nice
- Expo Venet "Conceptual Years" at Mamac in Nice